- This event has passed.
HEATLEAP Launch Event
07/09/2021 —10:00 am - 11:30 am
The HEATLEAP project aims to demonstrate the environmental and economic benefits of waste heat recovery systems such as large heat pumps and gas expanders in energy intensive industries by testing these technologies at real scale. Learn all about it at its launch event!
Marco Baresi, Institutional and Marketing Director, Turboden
2. Keynote Speech
Claudia Canevari, Head of Unit – Energy Efficiency, DG Energy, European Commission
3. Round Table Discussion
Moderator: Hans Korteweg, Managing Director, COGEN Europe
- Overview of the project from a technological point of view – Paolo Bertuzzi, CEO, Turboden
- The Voice of Industry. Why the steel factory decided to be involved in this project? – Roberto de Miranda, Member Executive Committee, ORI Martin
- The District Heating of Brescia and waste heat valorization – Mr. Rigoni, CEO, A2A calore e servizi
- The role of sustainability and Centro Sviluppo Sostenibilità of Brescia – Mr. Trichilo, CEO and General Manager, CSMT
- Waste heat valorization in industry – Ing. Guido Chiappa, Executive Vice President of RINA and CEO, RINA-CSM
4. Questions & Answers